How to Care for your Call Me Fancy Delightful Lashes
Mink lashes are known for their durability and superior quality which is why Delightful Lashes are reusable up to 20-25 times. To ensure that you get the most of your mink lashes it’s essential that you follow these do's and don'ts.
- Wash your hands – Always wash your hands in clean tap water and antibacterial soap before application and when removing. You do not want to handle false eyelashes with dirty hands and possibly cause an eye infection.
- Be gentle – When applying and when removing your lashes. To remove, press down gently on your lid with one finger and gently lift the eyelash with the other. Then, firmly grasp the eyelashes with your thumb and forefinger and peel the band inwards slowly. The lashes should peel off easily.
- Clean - Use a Q-tip or cotton swab with oil-free makeup remover or alcohol to remove any excess glue gently from the lashes after every wear. Run the wet swab from the tip of the lashes to the end of the lashes in gentle motions, making sure to get the makeup and glue off.
- Always store safely - Use the original case to keep your lashes safe and clean after every use and cleaning.
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash.
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue – don’t pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for mink lashes that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.